User Experience (UX)
Graphic Mint design and develop User Experience (UX) solutions for interactive digital products and services. We translate requirements gathered from user research, statistical analysis and usability testing into design improvements to the User Interface (UI) or service.
We are thought leaders in User Experience (UX) design, not only designing for use but hosting workshops and conferences at home and abroad. Our Director of UX is a former board member of the IxDA and has organised global conferences in Dublin, Toronto and Amsterdam. We support product and development teams of all abilities for a professional and enjoyable collaborative process.
- User Research: Our mix of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods include interviewing users, observing their behaviour while interacting with your product or service, researching the user's environment and context, and analysing metric data
- Modeling: Our findings from research are transformed into a story-world by creating an array of actionable and inspiring documents and charts about the user and their context: user personas, scenarios, task-analyses, ecosystem visualisations, touch-point maps and customer life-cycles
- Interaction Design: We design the structure, behaviour and flow of technology by utilising a range of ideation methods and iterative rounds of low-to-high fidelity prototyping techniques including sketching, card sorting, wire-framing, storyboarding, designing the box, html and flash
- Visual Design: We design the visual style or skin of the application's presentation layer. We start with conceptual ideation, then on to iterative rounds and reviews of visual design mock-ups. UI specification documents, style guides and diagrams help us or your dev team to easily implement the design.
- Usability Testing: Test how useful and usable your offering is by assigning users specific tasks to accomplish then observing their behaviour. The findings unearth nuggets of bad usability that can be immediately addressed in the next round of design.
- Responsive Design: We ensure that you digital product meets the demands of the ever growing mobile and tablet user market. We utilise best practices of Responsive Design so the integrity of the look and feel of your UI is maintained and adapts across the variety of viewports, screens and devices.
- Service Design: Our design skills are not limited to User Interfaces. Our research and design process unearths a trove of useful information to inform the design of the "offline" experience, that is, before and after the user interacts with your digital products. We can help with designing the overarching, end-to-end customer to user experience, through careful calibration of environments, systems, processes and people.
- Align user and business goals to produce easy-to-use and genuinely useful products or services
- Increase rates of user adoption of your product or service and brand loyalty
- Increase desirability with useful, relevant and meaningful functionality and features
- Ensure your Digital Products looks, feels and works good across a wide variety of devices, viewports and screens
- Improve standardisation and consistency of your offering's user interface
- Better product and service design based on observing real user behaviour and data
- Focus design team and other stakeholders towards meeting user expectations
- Facilitate consensus across design, development, product and C-level teams
- Reduce costs by uncovering errors and flaws with the usability and functionality of the product or service early in the development cycle
- Understand the high level goals of the end user in the context and environment of how and where the product or service is used.
User Interface (UI) Design
Graphic Mint design User Interfaces (UI) for interactive digital products and services on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. We use best practices of interaction design, visual design and User Experience (UX) design. These methods are informed by user research, prototyping, wireframing and Usability Testing.
Ease of interaction for users is the cornerstone of stellar digital product experiences. Graphic Mint’s rigorous process, adaptive client collaboration and attention to detail transforms your UI into a resolved UX.
Graphic Mint provide Service Design solutions which help your company improve processes and systems for staff and customers. We combine User Experience (UX), design, operations management and process engineering to make your services more effective and efficient.
Graphic Mint are invested in Service Design as an emerging, multidisciplinary field and are pioneers in Service Design for retail, agriculture and utilities. We bring game-changing consistency across your environments, communications, products and processes.
Graphic Mint conduct Usability Testing in our lab, at your location, or remotely on websites, apps and software with real users. We recruit participants, write usability test scripts and insightful usability reports to measure the value of User Experiences (UX) with your digital products.
Our Usability Testing reports ensure your design strategy is fully optimised to meet user expectations by unearthing patterns and phenomena around positive features, pain points, bugs, virtual dead-ends and user requests.
Graphic Mint create Digital Marketing and social media campaigns to connect with your existing and future customers with a unique brand image. Our goal-oriented, customer focused approach involves methodical research and data evaluation, capturing real customer behaviour and opinions.
Our creative process explores the world of ideas surrounding your brand and distills these into compelling stories. We communicate these stories and measure customer response using the latest platforms and technologies, adhering to strict campaign timelines.
- Analytics (Web): Measure and analyse user behaviour, patterns of usage, and quantitative traffic data to inform and improve user experience, marketing campaign success, click through rates, Search Engine Optimisation, business goals and e-commerce conversions.
- eZine Campaigns: Keep your customers up to date with your latest news and events with an eZine. Increase subscribers, hone your mailing list, tell engaging stories, present content that looks and reads great on desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile and monitor recipients response to the campaign.
- Marketing Research and Strategy: Discover and understand what your target audience want, need, or believe by capturing their collective opinion via online surveys, focus groups and competitor analyses. Create a customer-focused marketing plan based on the findings.
- Multimedia: Enhance your digital marketing campaigns with interactive and immersive content: slide-shows, galleries, forms, polls, video, animation, maps, games and interactive widgets.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): The higher your appear in "organic" (un-paid) search engine results pages, the better chance your website has of being visited. Improve the volume and quality of traffic to your website by following web standard SEO techniques.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Increase your web presence through the use of paid (un-organic) search listing placement, keyword auctioning and contextual advertising.
- Social Media Community Management: We manage all aspects of the planning and running of you social media communities. Including, campaign creation, scheduling, publishing and community communication.
- Social Media Strategy: Establish a web presence for your business across the top social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Google Plus and Pinterest. Build community around your brand by providing online spaces where fans and followers can interact with your company and each other.
- YouTube Videos: We combine storytelling with our video productional experience to create engaging and informative online video pieces about your company and offering.
- Increase online discoverability, findability, and visibility by evaluating and optimising your content.
- Increase web presence across multiple social network channels.
- Improve marketing and promotional actions based on real user opinion and usage patterns.
- Increases chances for higher search engine rankings.
- Generate business leads to promote your offering.
- Build up database of subscribers for ongoing e-mail marketing opportunities.
- Build customer loyalty by staying in touch with existing customers.
- Digital saves money(compared to direct mail) and creates immediate results.
- Provides information about who's linking to your site.
- Improves your brand imageand overall expansion.
Graphic Mint design and develop custom website solutions for desktop, tablet and mobile. We use reliable and accessible content management systems such as Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress to build blogs, e-commerce systems, social networks and web portals.
Your website is the most important touchpoint and often the first User Experience (UX) a customer has with your business. We ensure visitors to your website have a meaningful, user-friendly experience because our designs are always focused on their goals and needs.
- Apps: From one-trick pony applications, to multi-functional tools. We create apps that help your customers accomplish important tasks and goals, or to just have fun.
Blogs: Set up a blogging portal where you can publish great ideas and latest news to become an industry thought leader in your field.
Content Management Systems (CMS's): Powerful systems that assist web authors, from all levels of experience, to easily add, edit and delete content, instantly seeing the results live on their website.
Content Strategy and Maintenance: On an ongoing basis, Graphic Mint proactively keep your website looking fresh, your content consistent and well-gardened and your data secure.
E-Commerce: Secure and robust systems that allow visitors to purchase your products and services online.
Multimedia: Enhance your online experience with interactive and immersive content: slide-shows, galleries, forms, polls, video, animation, maps, games and interactive widgets.
Social Media: Create the channels where you connect with your constituents to help build an online community around your business.
- Increase awareness and communication of your business and offerings to a global audience, 24/7
- Increase conversions and sales via increased web traffic
- Better search engine ranking
- Increase user delight via useful functionality such as helpful tools, interactive widgets and fun features
- Increase return visitors, adoption of your offering, and brand advocates
- Build community around your website
- Easier to update and maintain content
- Download faster
- Web standards compliant
- Improve accessibility, widening your online audience to include users with other-abilities
Graphic Mint create brand strategies and systems which represent the true story of your business. We create memorable, lasting connections between you and your customer through market research, creative storytelling and graphic design.
Your brand is the heart of your business and informs every customer experience with your products and services. We refine this brand identity to ensure every customer loves interacting with you.
- Storytelling: The first step is to unearth the stories infused throughout your business. We set the scene, identify the characters and develop a plot to define your brand attributes, progress your story and to build a true connection with your customers.
- Logo Design: Your logo is the heart of your business, and should capture and communicate your story, voice and tone. We design, produce and streamline world-class "lovemarks".
- Corporate Identity: Branding is about consistency of voice across the myriad of touch-points that your customers interact with. We design, produce and streamline your company's stationary system (business cards, letterhead, envelope, compliment slips), presentation templates (Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF) and email signatures.
- Asset Repository: We provide you with an all-in-one-place online repository for all your brand assets providing you an your staff with a streamlined, easy-to-access and easy-to-deploy means of maintaining brand consistency.
- Style and Standards Guide: Graphical Style and Standards Guide for you branding, featuring detailed information about typefaces, layout, and colour to maintain visual consistency across all touch-points.
- Increase visibility, awareness and recognition of your company and its offerings.
- Increase emotional connections between you and your customers.
- Increase the chances of customer loyalty and of being remembered.
- Streamline and focus your company's voice, story and tone.
- Maintain a competitive edge by differentiating from your competitor with a unique identity.
- Improve your professional image, making your company look bigger and more experienced.
- Increase the probability of attracting the right prospects.
- Increase desirability through clarity of purpose.
- Increase consistency across your staff, environments and collateral materials.
- Enhance your customer experience by standardisation.
Graphic Mint support event planning by applying our strengths from Digital Marketing, Branding, Web Design, Service Design and User Experience (UX). We support PCOs and Event planners of all industries, sizes and familiarity with event management.
Our team have been involved with global event management in connection with the IxDA. We understand Events are a complex integration of strategy, promotion, service and design. We make the flow of your delegates’ journey from their online registration to the closing keynote, to the post-event survey, an engaging and memorable experience.